Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Brown truck...

delivered boxes today!  Boxes of books and workbooks fit for a great homeschooling year!  Well, that is my hope and prayer.  The kids didn't do cartwheels or anything but I did get a "YEAH" out of the #1 son.  I will take that any day!  Now it is time to get some type of lesson plans done so we can start next week.  I am very excited. 

I had a friend tell me the other day:  "How lucky to be with your kids everyday!"  Truthfully, I had not thought of it that way at all.  I have become more and more excited about curriculum and such as the school year has approached, but I never even thought how lucky I am to be able to be with my kids (especially while they want me around!).  It will be soon enough that they will be grown and gone so I am hoping to keep that thought buried in my mental filing cabinet during this year!  I am so blessed!!!

April
Bienvenido a Mi vida loca

0 comments:

Post a Comment