Sunday, August 28, 2011

and week 2 comes to a close...

Wow!!  I can't believe we have put week 2 of our homeschool adventure behind us.  It was a busy week with lots of learning for the kids and me. 

The kiddos spent the week learning about India and Afghanistan.  They also learned about adjectives, adverb and got to practice making alliterate phrases.  Fletcher's friend Fanny fries fat flagellum!  Yep, that is a science vocab word from our study of cells.  Funny kids!!!

I spent the week learning even more about my sweet kids.  I have already had to make some changes in the way we do things to accomodate different learning styles and personalities.  There is such a learning curve in the homeschooling thing!  It's okay though, because it has been a blessing to see even more closely what makes these little people tick.  I am excited about the upcoming week.

We made it to the park for school on Monday.  It was a gorgeous day!  A gentle breeze blew as we sat on a blanket next to the creek labeling the parts of a cell.  What a great way to have school!  That was my kind of day!!  We will definitely be doing that more often. 

April
Bienvenido a Mi vida loca

0 comments:

Post a Comment